- Plumbing Callout Service
- Bathroom Refits
- Ensuite Refits
- Create new cloakroom
- Convert room into shower room
- Cloakrooms, Sinks, Taps, Bidet
- Relocate Hot Water Tanks
- Outside Tap
- Old Property
- Smooth Ceilings Over Artex
- External Flat Rendering
- Interior Rendering
- Interior Plastering & Skimming
- Insulated Plasterboard & Skim
- Floor Screed
- Garage Conversions
- " I can only recommend Float, they refitted a bathroom for me and were very professional from quotation to the work being carried out. The bathroom installation was solid workmanship for a fair price. "
Arnold, Somersham, Cambs
- "My bathroom was transmogriphied from sad 1970s pink to clean white 21st century within time and under budget. Not a tile damaged in the process. Sadly, it is now the nicest room in the house!! "
Soo West, Cambridge
- "Tim and the team from Float completed a garage conversion in Nov 07 for me. The guys were polite, courteous and prepared to explain exactly what they were doing. They gave accurate timelines and completed the job on time. Follow up service was great and I fully intend to use Float from now on for any conversions / plumbing / skimming etc etc.Thanks again to a really great service - exactly what you want but rarely find!!"
Simon Coggins, Cambridgeshire
- "I have used Float twice - to fix a faultly boiler and a leaking tap in a plumbing emergency. Both times the service was excellent: flexible appointment, reliable and trustworthy. Thank you!"
Mrs Dufrene, Cambourne
- "Float are working with me on the renovation of my new house. They are pro-active, honest and efficient. Their quotes are all broken down so you know exactly what you are paying for. Their customer service is excellent and they go out of their way to help you achieve what you want. I wouldn't go anywhere else! "
Jacqui Buck, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Float Ltd are clean, efficient and offer excellent value for money
Steve Thorogood, Managing Director, Cambs
Plumbing and Plastering in Cambridgeshire
Our combined plumbing and plastering services means you only have one trades person to deal with and unlike some plumbing companies that subcontract plastering or plastering companies that subcontract plumbing, we are able to do jobs in one go such as: plastering behind radiators, plastering ceilings and walls after plumbing work, fixing leads and repairing ceilings in one project or insurance claim, level and screed floor for installation of wet room, create or convert rooms for use as bathrooms, ensuites, cloakrooms or garage conversions.
Our excellent customer service and proven project management techniques means you can enjoy a hassle-free job that is very unlikely to over-run either in terms of timescales or budget and we are happy to supply and co-ordinate subcontractors for other trades such as carpentry, electrics, tiling and general building.
Most of our customers tend to use us over and over again and refer us to friends and family both for private domestic and commercial work. Our plastering and plumbing is usually in and around Huntingdon, St Ives, Cambridge and the rest of Cambridgeshire.
For Huntingdon Businesses we have also recently launched our Huntingdon Business Plumbing Care Scheme
Home Improvements that include plumbing, plastering, tiling, garage conversions and even creating rooms!
We are happy to quote to supply bathroom items such as baths, showers, enclosures, toilets, basins and taps to help you achieve the bathroom that you want within your budget.
Our garage conversions are also extremely competitive in terms of cost. We have a number of customers who are delighted with newly converted garages giving extra room to use for an office, bedroom bathroom, playroom, lounge, gym, or even photographic studio!
We are in the process of putting photos into our gallery on our website, but in the meantime please visit our blog for more photos of our work.
We are a local, family run business, operating since 2004 with a good reputation for value for money. We are not the cheapest around but we do provide guarantees for our work, aswell as good customer service, reliability and quality of workmanship.
Our Huntingdon office provides telephone cover 24 hours a day and we do not charge extra fees or a premium for "Callout" and have a fair price policy of charging a flat rate regardless of the day and time that you have an emergency.
Call or email us with your enquiry and we will be happy to visit to provide a free quotation.
For a free quotation call us on
or you can email